USA Fulbright Scholarship 2022, The Fulbright Commission is receiving applications for grants for researchers in the Heritage Sciences before 15th October. Those selected will conduct research at the National Archives and Records Administration. The Fulbright National Archives Heritage Science Fellowship was created to support and conduct education, conservation and research in the area under this organization. USA Fulbright Scholarship 2022 program, fellows work in the US National Archives Heritage Science Research.
- It covers some specific disciplines and areas of study:
- Heritage and Conservation Sciences
- Materials Engineering and Science
- Preventive Preservation
- Conservation and preservation of Cultural Heritage under USA.
- Data analysis and visualization.
Application for Research Grants in Heritage Sciences 2022:
- To participate in the research grants program in the area of Heritage Sciences, you must do:
- Preference will be given to candidates with a doctoral degree.
- Candidates must be researchers.
- Have a masters degree in relevant program.
- Applications are online and can be made until October 15, 2022.
- Advanced thesis doctoral candidates in Heritage Sciences are also eligible for this program.
Heritage Science Research Scholarships in the USA?
Scholarships are full time and can last a minimum of six months and a maximum of 12. They include:
- Assistance for professional development
- Assistance for maintenance.
- Limited accident and illness health plan and allowance.
- Monthly allowance
- Round trip ticket to the United States.