University of Calgary International Scholarship 2023, university of Calgary International Scholarship 2023, the University of Calgary is a good public university in Canada and offers undergraduate, graduate and professional programs. The University of Calgary has many academic programs including student, graduate and professional. Some of the first degrees offered by the university include degrees in Arts, Education, Law and others.
International Scholarship for Admission to the University of Calgary
The University of Calgary is pleased to offer a four year scholarship to all international students who meet the admissions requirements, totaling up to US$20,000 for the 2022 to 2026 cycle.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship also includes an annual book grant of $3,100 per unit. The assessment takes place in the fall of each year in conjunction with the submission of an application for admission to the university that year, especially with the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship currently underway.
- Be enrolled full time at an accredited four year university.
- Confirm that they are planning to study in foreign countries like China, India, the UK and South Korea for a year or two.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher on the Canadian Academic Rating Scale.
Total scholarship of up to $3.3 CAD awarded by the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 21 through September.
Complete an application form which can be found on the Gateway to the Future Scholarships Tab on the University of Calgary site
- Provide a typed cover letter, this should include any important details about you and why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Attach copies of all transcripts and grades from undergraduate studies.
- Give a list of one to three references; please note that this is not mandatory but will help us determine if you would be a good candidate for the scholarship.
The documents required for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship.
- A copy of your official transcript must be sent directly from the institution.
- Waiver form signed by a parent or guardian, if under 18.
Good things of Studying at the University of Calgary 2023:
- Academics are excellent.
- The campus is beautiful.
- There are always a lot of great students and a very inclusive and supportive culture here.
- It’s a great place for international students.
- Course curriculum is up to date and relevant.
- You can get the support you need, when you need it, right on campus.
- The campus is in an older part of town, but that makes it more fun.
- There are many opportunities to get involved in student life.