University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarship applications are accepted by the University. These applicants include high college students as well as students coming from all around the world including international students who are looking to study at UCL. UCL scholarship covers tuition costs for the academic year for a full time undergraduate course at University College. Each scholarship holder will receive £1,860 per year to cover tuition fees and an average of £875. The scholarship expires at the end of each academic year. More at scholarshiphive
- The application Deadline Is April 2023
- Scholarship host country is UK, London
- Host University is University College London
- Program duration is for 2 years
- Course level available is B.Sc., Masters, and Ph.D.
- It is funded by the University College London Global undergraduate scholarship
All applicants must have excellent grades in all four years of high school with good score in the top 90th percentages. Successful candidates enjoy a package including tuition fees, living costs, and support services such as healthcare, and accommodations.
- A one page letter of interest
- SAT or ACT scores
- Certificate in the General Educational Development program and test scores
- International diploma and grades from the final three years
- Transcripts for all years of high school
- A personal essay addressing your strengths and goals
- In your essay, justify your application