Reagan Fascell Fellowship in USA, The Reagan Fascell Democracy Fellowship is a US government funded fellowship program for US democracy projects and the process of application is ongoing. Those selected will have the opportunity to spend five months at the National Endowment for Democracy in Washington to conduct independent research on issues related to democracy or relevant to democracy. This program has a professional path in which fellows can think of strategies for building democracy. More info at google apprenticeship program
During the US project fellowship period, those selected reflect on their experiences, engage with peers, conduct research, and have access to a global network. At the end of the program, they must present a written work related to the proposed research project. Those selected will also have access to a fully equipped office and budget for calls and business travel within the US and also good accommodations.
Reagan Fascell Democracy Fellowship Application 2022:
To apply for US project grants, you need to create an account on the programs application portal, fill the form with information and submit:
- Project proposal.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Cover letter.
All materials must be in English. Applications can be made before the 17th of October and the letters of recommendation can be sent until the 24th of October otherwise application will not be accepted.
All US Project Scholarship applicants must:
- Available to work as residents at the International Forum for Democratic Studies in Washington for at least 5 month.
- Proficiency in English
- Submit a project proposal focusing on social, economic, legal or cultural aspects of democratic developments.
Requirements for candidates:
- Good significant practical experience.
- Have a doctorate at the time of application to apply.
- Good publications in your field.
- Submit a detailed research project before deadline.