Punjab HEC funding for international 2022, Punjab Higher Education Commission accepting applications for the award of the International Travel Grant for oral presentation of the peer reviewed full-length paper. The grant covers airfare, registration fee, accommodation charges, and daily allowance as per PHEC approved rates with no extra accommodations.
|Merit Based Area:||Punjab|
- Faculty members from provincially chartered public sector universities and public colleges of Punjab. The faculty member must include:
- Regular teaching faculty
- Distinguished and good Professors
- Hired at contract for at least one year
Punjab HEC funding for international 2022, Scholarship for Europe check at scholarshiphive
- Non-teaching Staff: The non-teaching staff of provincially chartered public sector universities and public colleges of Punjab. The non-teaching staff should be:
Be a permanent employee of the college or hired on contract who at least two years in the same institution with at least 06 months basis course. check here
- Ph.D. Scholars: MS and M.Phil. Starts to Ph.D. or Ph.D. scholars registered with local universities of Punjab.
Coverage by Punjab HEC:
- Registration Fee as per actual may be maximum limit as recommended by the committee hec.
- Daily allowance as per government rules for event day plus one day, and long of 7 days.
- Air Travel of Economy class return airfare from origin to destination
- Accommodation charges will be paid at the prescribed rate as per by hec and per night for every day plus one day, maximum for 7 days.