OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship for International Students for 2023–2024:
The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship for 2023–24 is now accepting applications. The Dutch Ministry has started a program called the Orange Knowledge Scholarship OKP Program that lets people study for free in Holland. OKP Scholarships are open to international students from anywhere in the world who want to study in the Netherlands for a Master’s degree or a short course. Orange Knowledge Scholarships are scholarships for international students that are fully paid for. The scholarship can be used during the school year of 2023-2024.
Master’s Degree Scholarships in the Netherlands last from 12 to 24 months, and Short Course Scholarships in the Netherlands last from 2 to 12 months. All academic fields and majors for Master Programs and Short Courses Programs are available through the Netherlands Scholarship. Must look into Canadian universities with low tuition for international students in 2023–24.
Details about the OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship for 2023–2024:
|Offered by:||Dutch Ministry|
|Degree level:||Master’s Degree & Short Courses|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 March 2023|
Benefits of Netherlands Scholarships in terms of money:
The OKP Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for MS Degree Programs and Short Courses for International Students. The scholarship will pay for living expenses in the Netherlands, such as:
Full Tuition Fees Visa Cost Travel Cost Insurance
Note: If the OKP scholarship amount is less than the actual costs, you have to pay the difference yourself. OKP is run by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is paid for by the Dutch government.
Available Academic Fields:
MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students with more than 1,000 Programs & All Universities of Holland are Available in All Academic Fields and Courses.
- Agriculture And Environment
- Accounting, Economics, Business, and Management
- Engineering General Programmes
- Care services, social services, and health care
- Hotel, Food Service, Tourism, Recreation, Transportation, and Logistics
- Humanities, social sciences, communication, and the arts Law, public administration, public order, and safety
- Teacher training in mathematics, the natural sciences, and computer science.
List of countries that can join:
The OKP Master Degree Program Scholarship and Short Courses are open to students and citizens of the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Congo (DRC) (DRC)
- Ethiopia Ghana
- Palestinian Territories
- Africa, South
- South Sudan Sudan Tanzania
We want to make sure you know that people from francophone countries can also apply for these scholarships.
Criteria for getting a Netherlands Government Scholarship:
The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship has these general eligibility requirements:
- The person who gets the scholarship should have worked before.
- It needs to come from one of the countries listed above.
- The person applying for the scholarship has a valid ID.
- The person who wants a scholarship has already been accepted into the course or program for which they want an OKP scholarship. Check out INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS for more information on the eligibility criteria.
Also Read : PPCBL Jobs 2023 – Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited Jobs
Deadlines for applications:
The deadline to apply for the OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students in Netherlands is March 30, 2023.
How to Apply for an OKP Netherlands Scholarship?
First, you need to choose a course. Then, you need to contact the school where you want to take the course and ask how to apply for the scholarship.
Using the filter “OKP qualified – Yes,” you can find a list of courses and schools that are connected to the Orange Knowledge Program in Studyfinder. You can find more information by clicking on the link below: