NOHA Erasmus Scholarships, masters in Humanitarian Action that begins in September 2023, the program will award 15 Erasmus Mundus scholarships. There are also some additional scholarships for some specific country groups. Scholarships for students from partner countries cover the total cost of the course 9.5,000 euros and also includes the allowance for travel and installation expenses and 11,000 euros per month of maintenance allowance during course. NOHA Erasmus candidates are chosen based on the quality of their previous studies, curriculum, experience, skills and concern for humanitarian issues, sensitivity and languages.
The requirements to apply for the Erasmus Masters Scholarship in Humanitarian Aid are:
- Complete the online application by completing the application form and submitting the necessary document.
- Have a complete degree in a discipline of relevance to humanitarian aid.
- Prove knowledge of the language of instruction of the university in which you intend to study
- To apply for the scholarship, the candidate cannot be a European resident and not have worked or studied in Europe for more than 11 months in the last 4 years.
NOHA Erasmus Scholarships must apply for the Masters in Humanitarian Aid from October 1st to December 15th its must. The application is all online and the documents required are as follows:
- Copy of passport
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of graduation diploma
- Copy of high school transcript
- Proof of proficiency in the required languages
- Proof of residence or of the applicant’s institution or work.