Mines Labor Welfare Punjab Scholarship, good news for workers because an opportunity arises for workers The mines labor commissioner announced scholarships for the children of miners. application is submitted for the students from primary to a masters degree, they will also pay a monthly stipend to the students. The scholarship is for a maximum of 2 students from each family. Applications are submitted to the office of the Punjab labor mines commissioner office. The deadline for this scholarship is 15 November 2022.
- Class 1 to 5: PKR: 1300
- Class 9 to 10: PKR: 19,000
- Graduate: BA, BSc, B.Com for Day Scholars: PKR: 31,000-Graduate:
- BA, BSc, B.Com for Boarder: PKR: 41,000-
- Postgraduate, Masters, BS < Day Scholars: PKR: 70,000>
- Postgraduate, Masters <Boarder: PKR: 90,000>
- A person is qualified as a miner if he fulfills the definition of the worker as defined in the mining industrial is registered with EOBI, and has a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- There is no employment duration requirement for Categories 1, 2, and 3.
- Those who are not registered with EOBI may submit an Affidavit attested mines labor welfare commissioner with their complete data.
- Children of disabled workers are also eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Students studying in Mines Labour welfare organization are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students availing of scholarships from the workers welfare board are also not eligible to apply.
- Prep and nursery class students are not eligible for this.
- Retired workers who are receiving a pension from EOBI are eligible and can apply for this scholarhip.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms can be obtained from their office. The candidate needs to submit the following documents.
- Minor’s CNIC number
- Social security card number
- Attested copy of appointment letter.
Deadline is 15 November 2022.