KPK CMEEF scholarship, government of KPK has recently announced a 500 million rupees scholarship for students who can’t afford education expenses and want to study. Good news for students and seekers who are looking for scholarships because this endowment fund is regulated under Khyber pakthtun khawa higher education scholarship endowment fund Act, 2014. This scholarship is advertised every year this scholarship is given with the collaboration MOUs. Scholarships in Europe at scholarshiphive
AIMS OF SCHOLARSHIP:
To support deserving and talented students who can’t afford their education expenses. This scholarship is given based on merit to improve the education system of KPK.
HOW TO APPLY:
Students can directly apply to the institutions. Information is available on the institution’s websites the scholarship amount is distributed on a semester basis. This scholarship covers tuition fees, lab fees, and hostel fees and the monthly stipend is Rs 5000.
- Domiciled should be in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- A student qualified for admission on merit in any of the Approved Institutions.
- Reorganized institute should be under hec.
- Should not receive any other scholarship.
- Monthly income of his father from all sources should not be more than Rs.1 lakh per month.
Good news for students and seekers who are looking for scholarships, applicants can apply because application process is ongoing.