KPK Cambridge scholarship 2022, Good news for students and seekers because, gov announce the fully funded scholarship for PhD students at the University of Cambridge by the Government of kpk and the Cambridge Trust welfare, The University of Cambridge is now accepting applications for and all prospective Ph.D. scholars need to apply to the University of Cambridge directly before deadline 1 December 2022. All successful students of the program will be expected to serve as a member at a relevant department at the University of engineering and Applied Sciences Swat.
The University of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Swat, in collaboration with the Cambridge Trust offers fully funded scholarships to Pakistani applicant to start their doctoral studies at the University of Cambridge and it’s a great chance for students.
KP Cambridge Scholarships offered 6 opportunities:
- Computer systems engineering including data sciences, artificial intelligence, and cyber security
- Material sciences and engineering
- Biological Engineering includes proteomics, synthetic biology, metabolic engineering, and fermentation technologies and microbiology.
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil engineering including architecture and engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
Scholarship covers expenses:
- Full course fees per year allowance is sufficient to support the student
- One air per year for a return flight to Pakistan
- Immigration Health charge per year
- The area of research has to fall under any of the subject
- Applicants are required to have applied to the University of Cambridge by the December, January deadline and have received an offer to start a Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge starting in 2023.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan and be willing to serve at the University of Engineering and Applied Sciences.