Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship, The Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship is currently accepting international students from around the world interested in pursuing a postdoctoral research program at the OeNB for the academic cycle 2022-2023. The program offers a wide range of solutions and employment angles to students to help them plan their careers and possibly secure jobs
Level of Study: Post and Doc
Institution(s): The OeNB
Study in: Austria
Opportunity Focus Areas: Economics and Finance
Program Period: 3 to 6 months
Deadline: October 31, 2022
To successfully apply and secure the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Fellowship opportunity, the following requirements must be considered;
- Eligible language is English language, as for eligible countries, all countries in the world are eligible to apply as the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship has no specific region of preference.
To be eligible, he or she must have:
- a PhD or an equivalent degree, candidates in this category are also expected to have published work and carried out scientific research in the areas specified in the call for applications.
Only applications duly submitted and received from natural persons will be accepted.
- Applicants must also demonstrate active employment with any research institution they are working with at the time of application for the grant and for the period for which the grant is processed and awarded.
- Candidates who have somehow received a scholarship under the aforementioned program will not be able to apply again.
- Eligible applicants must be recognized experts with a verifiable background in economic research and must be highly integrated into their research community.
Applications for renewal
- Persons working at the European Central Bank or at any other central banks situated in the European System of Central Banks are not eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits 2022, 2023
The Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship offers successful applicants the following benefits:
- Each fellow will receive a consultancy fee, and fees are subject to the scope of the consultancy.
The fee must not exceed 11,000 euros which is the net sum of the value added tax in the area. These fees paid to the recipient must also satisfy all claims of the fellows with respect to the OeNB.