Fully Funded SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand, the SIIT Fully Funded Scholarships available to International Students is pleased to announce the commencement of online applications for their scholarship program. Applications are made by this call to apply for SIIT Graduate Scholarships to Study in Thailand. All foreign, international students from around the world can apply for the Overseas Student Scholarship (EFS) to study at the SIIT
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Host University:
- Available Degree Levels: Masters, Doctoral
- Scholarship Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Internationals
- Country of Award: Study in Thailand, Asia
- Latest Date to Apply: September 30, 2022
Financial Coverage of SIIT Scholarships
SIIT Postgraduate Scholarships Available in Thailand is defined as a fully funded scholarship available to international students. This award from Thailand is defined as a fully funded scholarship for the 2023 academic cycle. There is no application fee requirement to successfully apply for the SIIT award. The scholarship will cover all study expenses.
- Full tuition as well as full educational fees (Full support for your thesis)
- Health and accident insurance are provided during this scholarship program.
SIIT is offering scholarship opportunities to pursue your Masters or PhD studies in Thailand. This award from Thailand is defined as a fully funded Scholarship award for the academic cycle 2023. There is no application fee requirement to successfully apply for the SIIT award. There are also no IELTS test requirements TOFEL test requirements needed to apply. Many academic fields and courses are open to be offered by the institution, SIIT under the EFS scholarship to obtain their postgraduate degree.
Students can apply online for the SIIT scholarship even if they do not have English proficiency test scores. The scholarship will cover all expenses. The duration of the Master’s scholarship is two years, while the PhD scholarship is three years. It is a leading research institution. SIIT is providing all degree programs to be taught in English..
Study Available on SIIT Graduate Scholarships
Many academic fields and courses are open to be offered by the institution, SIIT under the EFS scholarship to obtain their postgraduate degree. The scholarship will cover all expenses. The expected term of the Master’s Scholarship is up to two years while that of the Doctorate is up to three years.
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Chemical engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Environmental Engineering Science Technology Management
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology or Management
- Management Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Logistics and supply chain systems engineering
- Engineering, Science, Technology Materials
A statement of purpose that must be at least one page long and must describe your statement of purpose
- An official transcript or current transcript
For the Master’s degree, please provide the Bachelor’s transcript with academic grades obtained from at least GPA. 2.76
While for Doctoral Candidates: Please provide your Bachelor’s transcript as well as your Master’s transcript with an academic GPA already obtained. From 3.51
- Provide your citizen card or your passport
- Upload your research article, any of your publications or other certificates
- Your current photograph (required size is 1 x 1.5 inches’, must be sent as jpeg only.). The candidate is free to apply for the application online even if he does not have any English proficiency test certificate.