Fully Funded ADB Scholarship Tokyo, Fully Funded University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship Application In Progress Applications is currently invited to submit applications for the University of Tokyo Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Opportunity. All foreign international students from ADB member countries are called upon to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program available at the University Of Tokyo, Japan. The ADB Scholarship program is a special opportunity for the student from all over the world to pursue their Master’s studies at Japan’s leading university.
Fully Funded University of Tokyo Scholarship Details:
- Host University: University of Tokyo
- Degree Level Available: Master
- Scholarship Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Study in Japan
Deadline for Applying for Scholarships
The last date to submit the application for the University of Tokyo Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is December 10, 2022.
This is the most popular scholarship opportunity which awarded up to 330 and more scholarships every year. The fully funded ADB Scholarship is open for the 2023 academic cycle. Many academic fields, fields, disciplines and specializations are offered by the University of Tokyo under the ADB Scholarship program to pursue your Master’s level studies in Japan. The list includes; Environmental Studies, International Studies, Development of Sustainability Science, Public Policy, Urban Engineering, Health Sciences, Department of International Studies, Postgraduate Program in the area of Sustainability Sciences, Environmental Studies and Department of Environmental Systems Studies. There is no online application fee requirement to be able to apply for the Program.
The scholarship period is 2 years. ADB Program at the University of Tokyo Scholarships provided by the Japanese government and is being organized by the Asian Development Bank. The program expects you to have professional work experience at the time of your application. For open positions for senior officials and managers, the age limit is generally 45 years. Applicants applying for this program must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized/accredited educational institution that is comparable to a bachelor’s degree provided at the University of Tokyo. This scholarship will cover all student study expenses for the entire duration of the 2 year degree program. The program will be administered in the English language.
Benefits the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
The University of Tokyo Scholarship Available in Japan is defined as a full free scholarship opportunity open to international students. The University of Tokyo Scholarship’s ADB program is provided by the Japanese government and is being organized by the Asian Development Bank. This scholarship will cover all student study expenses for the entire duration of the 2-year degree program. He will take care of all necessary expenses for students to study abroad. The summary of benefits is given below:
- A complete tuition fee will be provided.
- Free housing will be provided
- Living allowance plus housing allowance
- Provision for books will be provided
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets will be provided
- Visa fee allowance, airport tax allowance, baggage allowance will be provided
Fields of study available
Multiple academic fields, fields, disciplines and specialties are offered by the University of Tokyo under the ADB Scholarship program to pursue master’s level studies in Japan.
- Studies International Studies
- Development of Sustainability Science
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- The Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Department of Environmental Systems Studies
Applicants are expected to prepare the following list of documents when applying for the University of Tokyo Asian Development Bank Scholarship available in Japan:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Previous academic qualifications. Keep in mind that you must prepare all the documents mentioned above in the English language.
How can I apply
There is no Online Application Process to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship Program for International Students to Study in Japan. You must prepare the required scholarship application material listed above and mail it to the address listed below:
- International Liaison Office
- University of Tokyo Graduate School of Border Science
- In Room 120, Environmental Studies Building.