Deutschland Stipendium Scholarship 2022/ 2023, Deutschland stipendium Scholarship in Germany Online applications for Deutschland stipendium are currently open to receive your applications, the program will be held in Germany and the application deadline is not specified. The scholarship funds provided by this program do not count in any way towards scholarships awarded under the Federal Training Assistance Act. Also, remember that there is no social security contributions payable under this program. Online applications at Deutschland stipendium are currently open to receive your applications, the program must take place in Germany and the application deadline is not specified.
Dead line of Application:
- Application Deadline is Ongoing
- Host Country is Germany
- International Students Scholarship
- Scholarship Opportunity Type is Scholarships.
Scholarship host institutions:
This program must be hosted by German higher education institutions, because Germany provides this scholarship. The Deutschland Scholarship helps these highly talented students at all partner and participating universities in Germany. The host universities of this program will provide scholarship opportunities to exceptional applicants without giving preference to anyone.
Subjects available this scholarship
- All subject areas are available to study in this scholarship program 2022/ 2023.
- The students excellent academic results and records,
For receiving a scholarship for this scholarship in Germany are highlighted below:
- Civic engagement of students
- The social and family background of the candidate plays a big role, as it is also taken into account.
- The Deutschland Scholarship helps these highly talented students at all partner and participating universities in Germany. Students from all over the world can apply as long as they meet the eligibility criteria for this program
- All enrolled students are eligible to apply as well; beginning students are eligible for the scholarship.
Each fellow in this program will receive €300 per month and €150 will be distributed by the private sponsors of the scholarship, while the other €150 will be covered by the Federal Government. Partner and participating universities in Germany. The program organizers award this scholarship without giving preference to personal or parental income, as well as nationality, all this does not matter in the selection for the award.