DAAD Scholarships for International Students in Germany from 2023 to 2024:
Germany’s DAAD Scholarships for 2023–2024 are now accepting applications. All International Students from around the world who want to get a Master’s or PhD in Germany on a fully funded scholarship are strongly encouraged to apply for a DAAD scholarship. Scholarships in Designated Universities with a Wide Range of Academic Fields are available from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for international students who want to get a Master’s or PhD degree. The DAAD helps more than 100,000 students from Germany and other countries. You can also apply for the Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2023–24 in China (Fully Funded).
Under this scholarship, the German Government offers almost every field and major in school. This award will pay for everything. For the DAAD Scholarship from 2024 to 2025, the Master’s Degree will take 12 to 24 months (depending on the school) and the PhD will take 36 months.
Check out : Study in Australia Without IELTS 2023-24 | Fully Funded Australian Scholarships.
Details about the DAAD Scholarships 2022:
|Provided by:||Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||Different for every University|
The DAAD Scholarships 2024–25 for Masters and PhD are fully paid for by the German government for international students. It will pay for everything you need to study in Germany for free.
Depending on the level of education, graduates pay 861 euros a month and doctoral candidates pay 1,200 euros a month.
Health, accident, and personal liability insurance are covered by the money you pay for them.
Travel Allowance, unless the home country or another source pays for these costs.
Under certain conditions, people who get scholarships may also get the following:
Rent help every month
A monthly allowance for family members who come along.
List of Schools and Courses:
Here is a list of the German universities and courses that offer DAAD Scholarships in 2023-2024:
1# Economics, business management, and political economy:
|Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin||Master’s Program in International and Development Economics – MIDE|
|Georg-August-Universität Göttingen||MSc Development Economics|
|Universität Leipzig||Small Enterprise Promotion and Training|
2# Cooperation for Development:
|Ruhr-Universität Bochum||Development Management|
|Universität Bonn and United Nations Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS)||Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security|
|Universität Bonn, Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung (ZEF)||Bonn International Graduate School for Development Research (BIGS-DR)|
|Hochschule Rhein-Waal, Campus Kleve||Sustainable Development Management|
3# Engineering and Sciences Related to It:
|Technische Universität Dresden||Hydro Science and Engineering|
|Technische Universität Dresden||Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology|
|Europa-Universität Flensburg||Master of Engineering in “Energy and Environmental Management in Developing Countries” (formerly SESAM)|
|Leibniz Universität Hannover||Water Resources and Environmental Management – WATENV|
|Universität Oldenburg||Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy – PPRE|
|Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart||Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics|
|Universität Stuttgart||Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning|
|Universität Stuttgart||Air Quality Control, Solid Waste and Waste Water Process Engineering (WASTE)|
|Bauhaus-Universität Weimar||Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering – NHRE|
4# Numbers and math:
|Technische Universität Kaiserslautern||PhD-Programme “Mathematics in Industry and Commerce” – MIC|
5# Planning for cities and regions:
|Technische Universität Berlin||Urban Management – UM|
|Technische Universität Dortmund||SPRING – Regional Development Planning and Management|
|Universität Stuttgart||Master of Science Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design – MSc. IUSD|
6# Agricultural and Forest Science:
|Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn||Agricultural Sciences and Resource Management in the Tropics and Subtropics – ARTS|
|Technische Universität Dresden||Tropical Forestry|
|Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen and Universität Hohenheim||IPPAE: International Ph.D. Program in Agricultural Economics, Bioeconomy and Rural Development|
|Georg-August-Universität Göttingen||Tropical and International Forestry|
|Universität Hohenheim||Agricultural Economics – AgEcon|
|Leibniz Universität Hannover||Master of Science in International Horticulture|
7# Science of Nature and the Environment:
- Course: M.Sc. in Marine Biology: International Studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology (ISATEC) University: Universitat Bremen
- Environmental Governance (MEG): University: Albert-Ludwigs-Universitat Freiburg
- Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation (LENC) is the name of the course.
- Natural Resources Management and Development (NRM), Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM), and Renewable Energy Management (REM) are the subjects of this course (REM)
University: Technische Hochschule Koln
- Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics is the name of a university (ITT)
- Course: IWRM MSc Joint Exchange Program with a focus on the Middle East and Northern Africa Region
Technische Hochschule Koln, the Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT), and the German Jordanian University (GJU), all in Jordan.
Environment and Resources Management (ENREM) – Focus Latin America University: Technische Hochschule Koln, Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT), and Autonomous
8# University of San Luis Potosi (UASLP), Mexico 8# Medicine/Public Health:
|Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin,
Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
|Master of Science in International Health (Berlin)|
|Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg||Master of Science in Global Urban Health|
|Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg||Master of Science in International Health (Heidelberg)|
9# Sociology, education, and the law:
|Technische Universität Dresden||Vocational Education and Personnel Capacity Building|
|Ludwigsburg University of Education (PH Ludwigsburg) and Helwan University Cairo, Egypt||International Education Management – INEMA|
|Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC)||Master of Laws in Intellectual Property and Competition Law|
10# Media Studies:
|Deutsche Welle Akademie, Universität Bonn, and Hochschule Bonn Rhein-Sieg||International Media Studies|
Click here to see the full list of courses and universities, along with their deadlines. To be eligible for a DAAD scholarship in Germany, you must:
- Candidates from every country in the developing world (Check List).
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. This is usually a four-year course.
- Most of the time, his or her degrees shouldn’t be more than six years old.
- Candidates have worked in their field for at least two years.
- English Grammar Requirements: Depending on the study program you choose; please check the brochure or website of the study program you want to attend (Click Here for Brochure).
For DAAD scholarships, you need the following:
- Under “Application Procedure,” you can find the DAAD scholarship application form.
- A resume that is handwritten and signed (please use the Europass sample form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A letter of motivation, signed by hand and mentioning your current job, that is no longer than two pages
- Recommendation letter(s) for school (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional recommendation letter or letters from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of your job from your employer in your home country and, if possible, a promise that you will be hired again.
- Proof that you can speak a language:
- TOEFL or IELTS? (Note: We only accept a TOEFL for academic purposes.)
- German is required for courses taught in German. For courses taught in English, if you have (certified*) copies of your academic degrees, you can show that you have met the requirements (certified translation if necessary)
- copies of (verified) academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please click here to see the full list of requirements and how to apply.
The last day to apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany for 2023-2024 varies by university and course, but most are in November 2023. The deadline for each university is different. You can check the “List of all postgraduate courses with application deadlines.”
How do I apply for a scholarship from the DAAD?
In Germany, there is an online system for applying for DAAD scholarships for 2023–2024. You have to fill out an online application. Here is the link to the official website of the DAAD Online portal. Choose Your Country to learn more about it.