Community Solutions Program scholarship in USA, the Community Solutions Program is an initiative to commit to development and education and present in more than 101 countries. It is a professional development program aimed at people working to improve their skills in communities. The CSP lasts for 1 year, with 5 months of scholarship in the USA; those selected will also attend the Community Leadership Institute and the training program is designed to strengthen participant leadership and management skills in USA. The professional development scholarship in the USA covers the expenses that include:
- Support for obtaining the J-1 visa in USA.
- Monthly allowance to cover housing, food in the country
- Health and accident insurance
- Travel by participants to the United States
- More at Generation Google Scholarship
Application and selection for Community Solutions Program scholarship in USA
- Applications must be submitted via the IREX website before on November 2.
- Interested peoples must complete an online form, answering all questions in. Applications sent by e-mail, fax or post will not be accepted or refuses.
- Selection is based on merit and candidates will be called for an interview.
Requirements to participate in CSP IREX 2022
To apply for the professional development scholarship in the USA, the requirements are as follows:
- Age must between 25 and 38 years old
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries
- Not be participating in any US academic programs
- Have at least 2 years of experience with community work
- Be available to travel to the United States for five months
- Be living in your country
- Proficiency in oral and written English and have TOEFL or IELTS.