Scholarships for International Students at Chulalongkorn University, 2023–2024:
Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-24 are open to applications. The Thailand Scholarship is open to all International Students from all over the world. All top students who want to get a Master’s or PhD from Chulalongkorn University can get a scholarship paid for by the Thai government. This is the International Graduate Scholarship for students from all around the world.
Also Read : Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
University postgraduate degree programs are available in almost all academic fields and majors. The scholarship will pay for everything needed to study in Thailand for free. For a master’s degree, the award lasts for 2 years, and for a doctorate, it lasts for 3 years.
Bangkok, Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University is a public, independent research university. Chula was ranked 126 on the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index.
Scholarships for Chulalongkorn University 2023–2024 Details:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 May 2023|
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-24 in Thailand is a Full Free Scholarship that will cover all the costs you need to finish your degree. Information is below:
- A round-trip ticket in economy class, as actually paid. Note that for ASEAN students, the airfare for each leg of the trip can’t be more than 8,500 Baht.
- Students from Asian countries cannot pay more than 12,000 Baht for each leg of their trip.
- Students from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Africa cannot pay more than 20,000 Baht for each leg of their trip.
- Students from North and South America can’t pay more than 30,000 Baht for each leg of their flight.
- Students have to pay for their own tickets, but they will get this money back when they get to Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the student’s chosen faculty or special fees charged by the faculty or program) are not included. Students and the Faculty/Program must make plans ahead of time).
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht and a place to live.
How long is the scholarship?
Masters Degree: 2 Years
3 Years for a PhD.
List of Subjects You Can Study:
- Design for buildings
- Business Management
- Business Management (Flexible MBA)
- Business Management (SCE)
- Economics for business and management (MABE)
- Science and business law
- Information technology and computer science (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as a Language Spoken Around the World (EIL)
- Environment, progress, and long-term viability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative Dentistry and Dental Implants
- Finance: European Studies (MAEUS) (MSF)
- Engineering finances (MFE)
- Food and Health
- Science and technology about food
- Petroleum engineering and georesources
- Governance for Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patient Care (MAG)
- Managing hazardous substances and the environment (IP-HSM)
- Changes in health
- Health Economics and Managing Health Care (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Managing Human Resources (HRM)
- The study of information
- How to Run an International Business (MM)
- The study of international development (MAIDS)
- International Finance and Economics (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labor Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and the Technology of Microorganisms
- Operative Dentistry
- Dental Biology
- How Petrochemicals Work
- Technology for Petroleum and Energy
- Petroleum Geoscience
- The Science of Drugs
- Science of Polymer
- Public Sciences of Public Health
- Social and government
- Studies of Southeast Asia
- Management of Strategic Communication
- Teaching English to people from other countries (TEFL)
- Thai Research
- Urban strategies
- Science and Technology for Veterinarians
You can also look at the Full List of Masters and Ph.D. Programs (Here).
Check out: AIOU Jobs 2023 In Islamabad | Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs
How to be eligible:
For Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-24 in Thailand, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- International graduate students from ASEAN or other countries are eligible to apply.
- Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff who will return to teach or work at their home universities after graduating from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
- Note: Students from ASEAN or non-ASEAN countries who have been in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have either a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying.
- The application must be accompanied by a degree certificate and an official academic transcript.
- Applicants must have gotten at least a 3.25 grade point average in their graduate studies.
- Applicants can’t be older than 35 years old.
- Applicants must be able to speak English well. A minimum score of 500 on the TOEFL, 173 on the computer-based TOEFL, or 5.0 on the IELTS is required.
- Those who apply must be in good health.
Check out : Skoltech Scholarships 2023-24 In Russia (Fully Funded)
To apply for a Chulalongkorn University scholarship in Thailand, you need the following:
- A filled-out Application Form with a photo that is 1 inch square. Get from the official link
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic transcript from the last school the applicant attended
- If there is one, a certificate of graduation
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Two letters of recommendation from the Head, the Director, or the Dean of the institution where the applicant works or from the applicant’s bosses.
- A Medical Certificate showing that the applicant had a physical exam in a hospital in his or her home country.
Date to apply by:
The last day in Thailand to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships for 2023-24 is May 30, 2023.
Check out : High Commission Of New Zealand Scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Chulalongkorn University:
It’s important to know that each Faculty/Program sets its own application deadline and schedule for choosing applicants. Applicants should send their application form and any other necessary documents to the Faculty/Program of their choice at least 2 weeks before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. Below is a link to the application form and the official job posting: