Scholarships from the Canadian government for international students in 2023–2024:
Those who want to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada are encouraged to do so. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in all Academic Disciplines. It will pay for all of the chosen students’ costs to study in Canada for free. International students who want to get a Master’s degree can apply for scholarships from the Canadian government.
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will give academic scholarships for up to two years of study at the post-secondary level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada.
Also Read : High Commission Of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Scholarships from the Canadian government for 2023–24 Details:
|Degree level:||Masters Degree|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||21 March 2023|
Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2023-24 is a Full Free Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarships. The money from international scholarships will pay for things like:
- CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate, or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for at least four months or one academic term of study or research, or CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for five to six months of study or research.
- Also, if DFATD gives the awardees money, the Canadian institution hosting the awardee can claim CAD 500 per awardee to help with administrative costs once the awardee gets to Canada.
- Fees for visas, work permits, study permits, and travel related to collecting biometrics
- Economy-Class Flight Tickets Ticket Insurance for health
- Tuition fees and other costs for up to 20 months of the academic program
- Costs of living, such as rent, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation costs, such as a pass for public transport
- Books and supplies that the recipient needs for school or research, but not computers or other tools.
- Note that the award does not pay for learning a language.
Also Read: Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
The length of the Master’s Degree Scholarship or Short Courses Scholarship in Canada is:
At least one school year (8 months)
You can only take up to two academic years, which is a total of 24 months. You must start between August 2022 and February 2023.
Available Academic Programs:
Students from all fields can apply for Study in Canada Scholarships.
Criteria for eligibility:
Must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, or Vanuatu. The same goes for Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem.
Cannot be a Canadian citizen or have permanent residency in Canada. Cannot have an application for permanent residency in Canada that is still being processed.
Must apply and be accepted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution; Must indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution; and Must have the language skills needed to study in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
Check out : PPCBL Jobs 2023 – Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited Jobs
Deadline for applications:
The deadline to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024 is March 21, 2023.
How do I apply for a scholarship from the Canadian government?
If you want to apply for a Canadian Government Scholarship, you can use the Online Applications System. Under a link, you can find more information about what to do. Please look at the link to the Official Website.
- Sign in or Use the “Apply Link” below to make an account and apply for the scholarship on behalf of students.
- After logging into your account, go to the “For Non-Canadians” section and click “Apply Now” next to the Study in Canada Scholarships program.
- Fill in the required fields and follow the instructions for each item.
- Upload all of the necessary documents. Each document must be smaller than 5 MB and in .pdf, .jpg, .doc, .docx, .txt or .gif format for the application to upload successfully.
- Check the information before sending it in.
- Just click “SUBMIT.” You will receive a confirmation message and a reference number for submitted applications.
- Use the browser’s print function to make a copy of the form for your records.
APPLY for canadian scholarships