We’ve made a list of the Best Universities Without IELTS for the years 2023–2024. When it comes to IELTS, it’s hard to study abroad. Having to send in the results of English Language Tests is one of the difficult requirements. Here, we’ll talk about the colleges and universities that don’t make you take the IELTS or TOEFL to get into their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD programs. Without IELTS, students from any part of the world can get into any university.
Also Read : High Commission Of Canada Scholarships 2023-24 (BS, MS, PhD)
In this article, we list the universities in Europe, Canada, Australia, the United States, Turkey, and Asian countries. You don’t need IELTS to study abroad. Taking tests like IELTS and TOEFL can cost a lot of money. Some of these universities don’t require IELTS tests, while others have their own tests that you only have to take if you’re accepted to one of them.
Go through your list of universities and pick the one that will help your career the most. Even without IELTS, you can go to school in Europe. Here is a list of the best places to study without an IELTS score. In this article, we tried to make you feel less worried by giving you a list of countries and universities that do not require language proficiency test scores. Must look at OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023–2024 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
Also Read : DAAD Scholarships 2023-24 In Germany (Fully Funded)
List of the best colleges that don’t require IELTS:
From time to time, this list will be changed. So, please come back to this post every so often.
1# Study in Europe without the IELTS:
The biggest European countries that don’t have IELTS are:
- Itay and Sweden
- Austria UK
2# Study in Canada without the IELTS:
List of Canadian schools that don’t require the IELTS:
- University of Brock
- Concordia University University of Manitoba
- University of Carleton
- Winnipeg University Regina University
Aside from this, there aren’t many Canadian universities that don’t need you to have an IELTS score. These universities have different standards for how well you speak English.
Check out : List Of Top MBBS Scholarships For International Students 2023-24
3# How to Study in the US without IELTS:
List of Best Universities in the US That Don’t Require IELTS:
- New York State University
- The universities of Northwestern, Chicago, and Pace
- The University of Iowa doesn’t require you to take the IELTS or TOEFL.
- The University of Delaware does not require you to take the IELTS or TOEFL.
4# Universities in the UK that don’t require IELTS
The following UK universities do not require IELTS or TOEFL scores:
- The Bolton University
- University of Robert Gordon
- College of Bristol
- College of Warwick
- Birmingham’s Aston University
- Sheffield Hallam University in London Southbank University
- Central Lancashire University
The Best Universities in Australia That Don’t Need IELTS Are:
- Bond University is part of Swinburne University of Technology.
- Queensland University of Technology
- Southern Queensland University
- Macquarie University is a part of the University of New South Wales.
- South Australia’s University
- The Adelaide University
The University of Queensland gives out grants. You will be accepted if you got your last degree from a school where English was the main language of instruction.
Students who went to schools where English was taught as a second language are also welcome at the University of Southern Queensland and the Swinburne University of Technology.
6# Universities in Malaysia that don’t need IELTS or TOEFL:
Malaysia has become a popular place to study at universities in Asia. Malaysia is the next place that students want to go after Singapore. Even though 80% of the classes at these universities are taught in English, Malaysian Best Universities Without IELTS/TOEFL.
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA)
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Check out :
7# Universities in China that don’t need IELTS or TOEFL:
China is known for having the most scholarships from the Chinese government. You don’t have to show your IELTS or TOEFL scores to get into a Chinese university. About 80% of Chinese schools accept international students without making them take an English test.
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Peking University and Tsinghua University
- Zhejiang University Southeast University Harbin Institute of Technology Zhejiang University Fudan University
- University of Wuhan University of Nanjing
- University of Xi’an Jiaotong
8# Universities in France that don’t need IELTS or TOEFL:
Students don’t have to send IELTS and TOEFL scores to these universities in France:
- Business school in Toulouse
- SKEMA Business School
- Paris Business School NEOMA Business School
- INSEEC School of Business
- ESC Rennes School of Business, ESLSCA Business School, France
- EPITA’s School of Computer Science for Graduates
9# Universities in Norway that don’t need IELTS or TOEFL:
Students from South Africa don’t have to send IELTS or TOEFL scores to the University of Oslo. Students from outside of South Africa or from other parts of the world have to show that they know how to speak the language.
- Oslo University
- Science and technology school in Norway (NTNU)
- College of Bergen
- The Arctic University of Norway is the University of Troms.
- BI The University College of Southeast Norway is home to the Norwegian Business School.
- OsloMet – Oslo University of Metropolitan
- Molde College University Nord University
- Østfold University College
10# Universities in Turkey that don’t need IELTS or TOEFL:
Some universities in Turkey don’t require you to take an English Language Test. Turkey is also a well-known place to study.
- İstanbul Medipol University
- Beykent University
- Bahçeşehir University
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet University
- İstanbul Zaim University
- Istanbul Aydın University
- Ufuk University
- Atılım University
- Çankaya University
- Başkent University
11# Universities in Germany that don’t require IELTS or TOEFL:
There are no tuition fees at German universities. You can Read the Full Post on How to Study in Germany Without IELTS.
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Technische Universität München
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Universität Heidelberg
- Universität Göttingen
- Universität Frankfurt am Main
- Universität Freiburg
12# Universities in Japan, Taiwan, and Korea that don’t take the IELTS
Most universities in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan don’t require IELTS or TOEFL scores from international students.
Also, compared to some western countries, these countries give international students more and better scholarships that are fully paid for.
13# Universities in India that don’t need IELTS or TOEFL:
Several universities in India will take international students who don’t have IELTS or TOEFL. Here are some of them:
- University of Delhi
- University of Calcutta
- University of Mumbai
- Banaras Hindu University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
14# Universities in Europe that don’t use IELTS
In our most recent post, we shared a full list of European universities that don’t require IELTS. Study in Europe Without IELTS is something you can read.
- University of Sorbonne (France)
- Barcelona University (Spain)
- University of Charles (Czech Republic)
- Berlin’s Free University (Germany)
- City of Copenhagen University (Denmark)
- College University of London (UK)
- Helsinki University (Finland)
- Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium)
- Milan University (Italy)
- College of Warsaw (Poland)
APPLY Best Universities Without IELTS