All Pakistani students should apply for Bank of Khyber Jobs 2023 – Job Opportunity at The Bank of Khyber. Pakistan’s BOK jobs are open to students from all over the country. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government said that there would be a lot of jobs in the Bank of Khyber. This is a great chance for highly qualified people to apply for jobs at Bank of Khyber. Bank jobs are open to people with at least an intermediate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree. Also, for these jobs, you need between 1 and 5 years of relevant experience.
Also Read : Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 In China (Fully Funded)
This is a great chance for people who have a lot of education but are still looking for work. For the latest Bank Jobs, both men and women can apply from anywhere in the country. For these jobs, you have to be between 35 and 45 years old. The monthly salary starts between PKR 800,000 and PKR 1,000,000. These jobs are for a Chief Information Officer, Branch Manager, Officer-Money Market Unit, Branch Manager, Officer-Bulk Payments & Clearing Department, Agriculture Credit Officer, and Relationship Associate.
The Bank of Khyber was started in the Pakistani city of Peshawar in the year 1991. The main office of BOK is in Peshawar Cantt. Mahesh Mishra is the head of Bank. There are currently more than 216 branches working all over Pakistan. This bank is the most well-known one in Pakistan. Read on for more information:
Jobs at Bank of Khyber in 2023:
|Provided By:||Bank of Khyber|
|Age:||35 to 45 years|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor and Master|
|Last Date:||19 February 2023|
|Address:||The Bank of Khyber BOK, Head Office, Peshawar|
List of Bank of Khyber jobs that are open:
- IS Analyst
- Analyst SOC
- Head – ICFR Department
- Head – Financial Control Department Head – Management Reporting Unit
- Head – Fixed Asset Record Unit
- Officer – Budgeting & Planning Unit
- Officer – SBP Reporting Unit
- Relationship Manager – Financial Institutions Department
- Branch Service Officer
- Core Banking Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Branch Manager (Islamic)
- Incharge Booth (Islamic)
- Retail Banking Officer
- Company Secretary
- Agriculture Credit Officer
Also Read : Study In Australia Without IELTS 2023-24 | Fully Funded Australian Scholarships
What You Need to Know:
- And Relevant Experience 1 to 5 years
- 2 Photos CV/Resume in PDF
- Degree certificates and the National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Experience Letter Domicile
Criteria for eligibility:
- For the latest Bank Jobs, both men and women can apply from anywhere in the country.
- BOK Jobs is open to students from any part of Pakistan.
- For Bank of Khyber Jobs, you have to be between 35 and 45 years old.
- For these bank jobs, you need a high school diploma, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree.
Deadline for applications:
The last day to apply for a job at The Bank of Khyber (Bank of Khyber Jobs 2023) is February 19, 2023.
Also Read : Allied Bank Limited Jobs 2023 In Pakistan – ABL Teller Jobs 2023
How do I apply for a job at the Bank of Khyber in 2023?
All students in Pakistan can apply online for Bank of Khyber Jobs 2023 by following the steps below:
- Applicants Who Are Interested and Eligible You can apply online through the Job Portal at
- www.bok.com.pk/careers, which is the official site for BOK Jobs.
- You can apply for these jobs if you have an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree.
- Students fill out their forms without making any mistakes.
- Interviews or tests were only given to applicants who made the short list.
- Applicants have their original documents with them at the time of the test or interview.
- Applications or submissions that are late won’t be accepted.