Australia gives scholarships to international students for the school year 2023–2024:
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Australia is now accepting applications for the Australia Awards Scholarships for 2023–2024. International students from all over the world who want to study in Australia for free on a fully funded scholarship are strongly encouraged to apply for the AAS Scholarship. Students from developing countries can get Australian scholarships to study for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree. The scholarship is available for the 2023-2024 school year. You can also apply for BS, MS, and PhD Scholarships in Germany 2023-24 | Study Free in Germany.
You can apply to universities and TAFE (Technical and Further Education) institutions in Australia. With the help of Australia Awards Scholarships, you can give people the skills and knowledge they need to make changes and help their own countries grow. Check out the International Conference on Global Peace in Dubai in 2023. (Fully Funded).
Australia Will Give Out Scholarships in 2023–2024 Details:
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||1 May 2023|
Australia Awards Scholarship is a free, fully-funded award for international students. All the costs will be paid for. Here’s what you need to know.
- Pay Tuition Fees in Full.
- Tickets for a round-trip flight.
- Establishment Allowance is a one-time payment that helps pay for things like housing, books, and study materials.
- Payment toward living costs (CLE)
- Health Cover for Students Abroad (OSHC)
- Beginning English (PCE) Fees: If deemed necessary, PCE may be available to students for training in their home country and/or in Australia. Students may also be able to get extra academic help to make sure they do well in school or improve their academic experience.
- For fieldwork (which is required for research awards and Masters by coursework with a research component, where fieldwork is a requirement), eligible research students may be able to get a return economy class flight on the most direct route to their home country or within Australia.
What Can You Learn?
Australia Awards Scholarships gives scholarships to people who want to go to college or university in Australia. Study programs must be related to the most important areas for development in your country. These are listed on the profiles of the countries that are taking part.
Australia Awards are not given to people who want to learn how to fly planes, work with nuclear technology, or join the military.
Institutions that are part of the Australia Awards:
You can study and get an Australia Awards Scholarships in any country that participates in the program. The Lit of Universities can be found at https://www.dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Pages/australia-awards-participating-institutions
List of countries that can join:
Below is a list of the countries that can get Australia Awards Scholarships:
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna.
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
Territories of the Palestinians.
Check Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships for 2023–24 in China (Fully Funded).
How to qualify for an Australian Award Scholarship:
be at least 18 years old on February 1 of the year that the scholarship starts.
- be a citizen of a participating country (listed on the Australia Awards website) and be living in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship; not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently; not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto partner of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the scholarship period;
not be serving in the military right now.
- not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have lived outside of Australia for twice as long as they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who was on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years cannot apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have lived outside of Australia for eight years); have met any specific criteria set by the Program A. This might not be known until Program Areas ask for placements at selected institutions; be able to meet all of the requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This could mean that the Program Area has to take back an offer of an award if the winner can’t meet the visa requirements;
- Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at a lower academic level than they had already reached (for example, applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already have a Ph.D.); and Applicants must tell the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff working at Program Areas (including locally engaged staff at the post) or with managing contractors so that the application had handled in a fair and transparent way.
Deadline for applications:
The last day to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 is May 1, 2023. The application period will start on February 1, 2023. You can find out when stores open and close in your country.
How do I apply for a scholarship from the Australia Awards?
To apply for Australia Awards Scholarships for 2023–24, there are two steps to follow. Whether you apply online or by mail depends on the country you live in. Here is the full description of how to apply:
Application Procedures of Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards official site